3 v 3 summer clash information
UpdatedSaturday July 25, 2020 byKelly Stanley.
Welcome to Crow River Soccer Club's 3 v 3 Summer Clash! We are excited to have your team be a part of this fun filled, fast paced, small sided tournament and we hope it becomes a part of your summer soccer tradition!
To Register: Simply Click on the Registration tab and either login if you already have an account or create an account and follow the prompts through checkout!!
A few highlights of our tournament:
- We are excited to welcome back Mario's Italian Kitchen as our primary food vendor, and want everyone to know that he will have gluten free options as well!
- Papa D's Italian Ice will be on site for a delicious and cool treat option
- Our fields are located right next to the Luce Line and our city dog park
- There is plenty of parking available -- including in the Peace Lutheran Church parking lot.
- Teams often make up their own jerseys --- tie dye, fun sayings, etc!
- Please remember that teams are asked to check in at least 30 minutes before their first game
- Only one team representative should check the team in. All outstanding payments will be due at time of check in. At that time, the team representative MUST present proof of age for each player on the roster:
- If you are a CRSC player, we already have verified your age so nothing is required.
- a copy of their birth certificate or a passport
- Teams do need to have a "coach" or responsible parent with them, but many teams choose to manage their time and their subs on their own (much like 3 v 3 basketball). This is OK!
- Please familiarize yourself with the rules! The arc is important, substitutions are on dead balls only, no throw ins, etc
Thank you again for registering to participate in 3 v 3 Summer Clash; we look forward to seeing you on the pitch!